M.Y.O is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information. Please take a moment to read it.
(1) Information M.Y.O May Collect We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
(a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
(b) information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
(c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including name and email address);
(d) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including name and email address);
(e) any other information that you choose to send to us;
(a) administer the website;
(b) improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
(c) enable your use of the services available on the website;
(d) send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
(e) send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
(f) send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
(g) send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
(h) send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you , where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require communications from M.Y.O by sending an email to Hello@MYO.Place or unsubscribing in the e-mail that is sent;
(i) provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
(j) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
(5) Security of your Personal Data We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
(7) Your Rights You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
(8) Third Party Websites The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
(9) Updating Information Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
**For public class bookings - please note: No refunds within 7 days of class, a transfer fee of £7.50 applies. No refunds or transfers within 48 hours of class.
**For private group bookings - please note: we take a deposit to confirm the reservation, the balance being payable after the session. If a private group booking is cancelled by you within 14 days of the session date, we can transfer half the deposit to a future date. If the private group booking is cancelled by you within 48 hours of the session date, we cannot refund or transfer. If the private group booking is cancelled by you prior to 14 days of the session date, we can transfer the full deposit amount to a future session.
**Note - due to Covid-19 and in the interests of you and the public's safety, the studio has been closed until the Government advises otherwise. We'll be open as soon as possible then. Given the ongoing uncertainty, we are unable to process refunds at this time, but can issue ticket transfers from cancelled classes to future ones or issue M.Y.O gift vouchers to equivalent value. For group deposits paid, we can transfer the deposit to a future group session.
We really have no idea how long this will go on for and are trying to be as fair as possible given all the uncertainty. We hope you stay safe and that you can understand why we have to do this - we will all get through this and can't wait to host you in the studio in the future for much needed creative time. Many thanks, Sam, Diana and Team M.Y.O**